Translate

Friday, November 2, 2012

Book Commentary: 《战地情书》


I thought today is the last day for my 2012 school life. But it isn't. A meeting of PRS(pembimbing rakan sebaya) is held on Monday. ~I'm wondering who will b our future leader~I do hope i can catch a position in the Kelab Kerjaya~ =D

Currently, Form 4's textbook is no longer left, replaced by pile of Form 5 ones. The books remind all of us about the SPM, of course isn't a nice reminder. 'Work hard, play hard', this quote always in my mind (although I'm not really realizing it XD). I trust that, the pressure of SPM can change my mind, despite the stress of distortion of mentality =P

Finishing a book leads an immense of sense of accomplishment~ Recently I had finished the  New Moon and a chinese book,wrote by 禤素莱 (Xuan Su Lai), named 《战地情书》( The Love Letter of the Battlefield). She's a Malaysian, is an army translator. This job seems far from us right? In her first book,《随军翻译》(Army Translator), she transmitted more information about the culture conflict among the western+eastern thinking and the Arabian's. Patriarchal system of the Arab countries had caused a series of mishap on the the author, real story. However, The Love Letter one is more about the inner emotion and circumstance of the troops. Leaving their families, protecting their country, causing wound and death, separating with buddies after missions and other feeling in the deepest of the core of their brittle heart. All of this shows the weakness of human in stopping the game of the old which is inevitable since ancient- WAR! Anyway, i prefer the first 1 because I'm not really a sensible girl, my rationality overdo my sensibility~ The Army Translator give me many information and it widen my horizon and let me read the contra happens in the other corner of the universe =) 

~~ 随军翻译(后)与战地情书 ~~
Army Translator ( under ) & The Love lteer of the Battlefield
*********************************************************************************
“不可能”是块挡路的石头,某些人知道可以对它说“布”。
Nothing is impossible because I'M POSSIBLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment