Translate

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Post-exam Resolutions

April is ending soon, so as the first year of my tertiary studies.
AS will start next week, though I can't feel the existence of my exammate - pressure.

Library and learning hub are full house recently, people are wallowing themselves in the study mood but yet, I'm not.

There's so many things happening for the last few weeks: romance, disappointment, comedy, touching story.

Opps, off topic again.

Whenever there's exam, you'll always desperate to do something that consume big portion of your time. HUMAN. =/

So here's mine:
1. Read informative magazines and enrich my connotation (Imma just a desperate college girl =P)

2. Play sports! Be sporty! (Volleyball, Sky Adventure Clubs, Table Tennis Club, Dance Club, Jung Da Yeon, Captain ball, frisbee, Dodgeball OMG!!!)

3. LEO HALLMARK (I just can't see any hope on this.. the freaking president is blocking my way)

4. Free online courses

5. Business building

6. Part time job (I'm broke, especially after I decided to go to prom, Tioman Island and Melbourne)

7. Have fun with my babies~~

Have a good day ahead dear reader! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment