Translate

Friday, March 21, 2014

choices really important than hardworks?

after struggling between actuarial science and accounting, between cambridge A level and Ausmat, now i have to face another dilemma predicament =-= HELP or Taylor's or Methodist College KL?

 I was considering about Sunway before my results is relased. They offer better tuition waiver for the sunway pre-u students who wanted to continue the Bachelor of actuarial science in the aforementioned university, and, their fees was not as expensive as Taylor's. But now, no more concern about the fees~ after all, KPM aka MOE will pay for me wahhaa..

So, reputable Taylor's or peaceful campus at MCKL? Erm.. i think im leaning towards Taylor's as one of my experienced and great senior who i admire his achievement had recommended it as well as it is the so-called "rich ppl's school".. Haha I would like to mix with ppl with higher social class and those top-notch scholars.. Its the positive kind of "he that touches the pitch will be defiled" This is my logic no matter you agree or not. These people may be extravagant or ego ( no offence, just a few), but I can deal with it in order to achieve what i want- enlarge my
vision and network, as well as do the be-with-the-people-who-can-bring-you-where-you-want thing =P

Erm anyway, changing is possible as nothing is impossible now.. You see, I can even get that amazing results, and I can't believe though 48hrs had passed.. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment