Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

THE SALVAGE OF PHONE'S WATER DAMAGE: RICE~



PHEW~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the "Samsung Galaxy SIII" appeared, I just can't stop thanking the God HAHAHA!

Yesterday I had an awful experience @.@ I had never get my Sony Ericsson in water before in last 5 years. And last night, I had my S3, which is still consider new (3 months age) invaded by the water droplets! The matter of fact, I'm the culprit actually.. HAHA no one to blame. 

The bottle wasn't closed tightly, and yea, like what you guess, the water flow out. Most terrible is, I didn't even perceive at first. Not until the "zi zi zi" sound emerged......... *guilty* 

Tissue, Screw driver, blablar.. Didn't manage to rescue the unconscious thing *sob sob*

Actually, the guilt is nothing to do with the phone, the real thing I concerned about is my $$$. 

BAHAHAHA! 

Okay, LESSON LEARNT. Don't simply put your electronic gadgets in your bag even you are in hurry.....


Next, GOOGLE~

Browsed over several sides and TA-DANG~ Found this :http://phandroid.com/2010/02/01/spilled-water-on-your-phone-rice-to-the-rescue/


RICE TO THE RESCUE!:
Remove the battery cover, battery, and SD Card and submerge the phone in a bowl of uncooked white rice for a day.


Miracle! Now my phone is safe and sound~~ 

LESSON LEARNT #2: Google before despair, google before sigh, it only costs a try =D



erhmmm... Not my phone. An image from google (again). For reference purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment