Translate

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Cookies for Chinese New Year



Last fortnight, my aunties, my mum and me had started to make some cookies for Chinese New Year which is around the corner~ Every year, we usually will make the cookies and biscuit by ourselves instead of purchasing or ordering from the others cookies makers, due to the costliness of the bakings(RM22-28 per big container)..

This year we made 5 types of cookies, some was made by my mum and me only =D


Green Pea cookies
 The green pea cookies taste is definitely better than its appearance HAHAHAHA! However, that green pea  powder was bought in ready-ground form..
Black and White ( Butter cookies)
This can be regarded as the secret recipe of my aunty because it is quite difficult to find someone know how to do the Black and White with the briliant taste =) I had tasted some from my friend, bought, was just so-so compared to our home made one, maybe it the difference between different brand of butter..

Pineapple Tart~
 Famous CNY cookies~ Loved by the elders =) 

Butter cookies (free style shape)
 My mum made this because I was clamoring to buy this XD The creative shaping by using the fork (lower tray) seems not bad huh~
Almond chocolate~
Made today~ Still fresh~~ I was eating as I'm filling it into the container~ Glutton~ HAHA
Peanut cookies
Making CNY cookies is really a good way to sense the approach of the main festival~ I think the cookies that we made had avoid a great expanses for the celebration =D Hope next year I can make more~ hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment