Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Ping Pong Tournament

The Kuala Langat District Table Tennis Tournament was held on 21-23 January, in my school's hall- Emkay Hall. I took part in that tournament. I had miss the game for 2 years because my previous school do not really emphasis table tennis game.
I was so glad that I won the group single, however, the happiness adulterated with lots of disappointment.. I lose the women's double in the semi final..
Everything seems so irony.
At first, I thought I would definitely lose the match- miserably, but somehow, the top female players of Kuala Langat did not bring into play in double. The greater the hope, the greater the disappointment. When I start to think that I'll probably win that game, things happened contrary =-=''

No matter what I gain or lost in the matches, this is the last tournament in my secondary school life. Everything comes to the full stop, or maybe a exclamation mark~ =D

The Cup of Women's Group Single Champion

My partner in women's double
We just known each other 1-2weeks before the tournament~

The Cup and The Gold Medals =D

Friends & Glory =)
Well Done For Us =D
Looking forward for the state tournament.. ( I might not be playing, but cheering XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment