Translate

Sunday, December 8, 2013

RETURN

Awww... the precious post exam holiday is here now and 5 days of it had slipped away on the sly. Unexpectedly, I ain't very excited in fact. But the days without stupid memorising did cheer me a little.

Piles of books and handouts are partially in 3 big boxes, waiting for the next phase of their lives, like me. I suppose to search for informations about the scholarships which I yearned for, but I'm seriously unmotivated because the notion of obtaining an unsatisfying result reels out more frequent. Oh god!

Putting aside the negatives, I'm looking forward for my new house =) Though it isn't as grand as others nor exquisite, it nevertheless better than the house I'm staying now HAHA The mini vege garden, a bigger kitchen and the new wardrobe never fail to cheer me. Will take some photos soon~


No comments:

Post a Comment