Translate

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday




I'm 17 now~ =D

Yesterday, I'd celebrate my birthday with my friends, hanging out to the nearest shopping mall, AEON Bukit Tinggi~

Took a bus ride to there~

Watched Ah Boys To Men 2. It was not bad and quite hilarious~ Worth the fare =)
Tickets for Ah boys to Men 2
After movie, we grabbed a meal at Subway. We ate the Sub of the Day - Tuna chessy~
My subway sandwich * mouth-watering *
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie @ subway~
We shopped after addressing hunger. No doubt, we camwhored~

Friend =D





I had missed many lovely outfits because there is no size suited me. 2 pairs of shoes, 1 dress and 1 blouse. It was certainly a sad case >.<

I nevertheless bought something =)
My booty~ A red belt and grey jacket
And a pair of red shoes ;-)
Actually those things are consider my birthday present from my mum =)
I'd also received a surprise gift~
Birthday present =D
Present =)
The contain is a secret HAHAHAHA
But I can show you my last-year-birthday-present~
It's very special gift. My friend who bought me this reckoned that I'm very environment-friendly, so she gifted this to me =)
It had became part of my life for 1-year-long~
#last year birthday present =)

No comments:

Post a Comment